Steal the Spotlight with the Latest Solitaire Jewellery
When questioned about how women wish to be proposed, a repetitive answer pops up: “The man must bend on his knee and propose to the woman of his dreams with a solitaire ring!”
But what is a solitaire? Is it only used for rings? Why has it become a symbol of eternal love?
Let’s find out answers for all your questions!
Solitaires, which are single pieces of diamonds, have been a mark of class and elegance. Solitaire jewellery designs are crafted in many forms such as rings, earrings, pendants, and bracelets.
Engagement Ring and Wedding Ring are one of the most popular forms of Solitaire setting.
We at JD Solitaires are pioneers in designing Solitaire jewellery. Our solitaire rings are the choice of many to-be brides for their engagement and the D-day.
Solitaire is not only found on various jewellery pieces, but this cut can be found in several shapes. Let us look at some of the popular solitaire designs in the year 2021.
Latest Solitaire Jewellery Designs
There are numerous setting styles of solitaire that can be modified based on the cut of the Diamond:
Solitaire diamonds are known for their sparkling beauty and classy elegance. We have an amazing selection of solitaire diamond rings which you will surely love.
- Band style rings: Given the ever-changing landscape of weddings, couples are turning to band style engagement rings. Many brides are opting for Marquise and Pear diamond bands since it can serve both an engagement ring and wedding band purposes.
- Classic styles with a modern twist: Couples are adorning classic cuts like round, oval and cushion set in delicate platinum and white gold setting, which has a traditional appeal in modern day fashion.
- Heirloom inspired old European cuts: Engagement ring trends these days are inspired by heirlooms – creating new family traditions and legacies. The Old European cuts have become one of the favourite because of their unique pattern which makes them one of a kind.
- Petite side stones: These stone rings became a trend recently, thanks to Meghan Markle who adorned this beautiful design, made with the combination of three stones. With the use of small side stones such as sapphires, emeralds and rubies, the trend has rejuvenated itself. You can opt for side stones and contrasting band metal for a unique appeal
Solitaires Earrings are perfect for bringing a flair to your attire. Round, Princess and Oval are some of the obvious choices for this type.
- Oversized yellow gold hoops: Huggie hoops and petite hoops looks great, however the trend is coming for large, oversized hoops. Based on the current favourite choice, solitaire studded in golden hoops shall remain on the ears of stylish fashionistas across the world.
- Uniquely shaped studs: Within the stud category, we saw a dazzling array of uniquely shaped studs that are great for everyday wear. While the trending studs of the past few years were more minimalistic, we are seeing a rise in geometric and graphic statement earrings.
- Oval diamond studs and other fancy shaped solitaire studs: Diamond stud earrings never go out of style. These little jewels with a pinch of celestial shimmer bring out the sense of style within you.
Solitaire Bracelets & Bangles
Solitaire Bracelets are a raging concept amongst men, women and children. The bracelets can be sleek and elegant or delicate and intricate, depending on the buyer’s choice.
- Fancy diamond bracelets: Pretty fancy diamonds mounted in 18K Gold adds a modern feel to it. These are great for almost all the occasions.
- Dangling diamond bracelets: Trend of the season for sure! These dangle diamond bangles made in 18k Gold with different diamond shapes and sizes have an array of exclusivity.
- Mixed diamond bangle: If you’re searching for colourful gemstones studded bangles, then mixed diamond shall be your next perfect choice. These bangles have colourful and opulent stones casted into the metal base, which can be worn with multi-coloured dress for any special occasion.
A classic look established with Solitaire Pendant and Solitaire String can never be mistaken. The string is usually created by bringing together a number of Diamond Solitaires together to form a necklace string.
- Solitaire diamond necklace: Whether you’re a fan of casual wear or you’re looking for something that fits into your formal wardrobe, the solitaire is a classic – and it’s here to stay.
- Halo diamond necklace: These are made of a central diamond, surrounded by tiny diamonds, resembling a ‘Halo’. They have their own charm when it comes to choosing jewellery, which stands for elegance and beauty.
- Floating diamond necklace: These sleek, bold and minimalistic diamond necklaces are casted in such a way that they appear floating within the jewel. With the unique style and appearance, they make for an apt choice exuding elegance and poise.
- Luxurious classic line diamond necklace: Created as one lengthy strand of dazzling diamonds, classic line diamond necklaces make a real statement. If you find yourself with a larger budget this indulgent necklace is an excellent choice for yourself.
- Cluster solitaire necklace: Designed with a group of gemstones, these kinds of necklaces may create the illusion of a larger diamond from far away or may include gems of different sizes to create unique patterns for dramatic effect.
Have you enjoyed reading about different solitaire designs? Visit our store to get more information and a great buying experience at JD Solitaires.
We at JD Solitaires are passionate about bringing beautifully designed jewels right at your doorstep.
Under the able mentorship of Mr. Sanjay Kalsi has been a trusted advisor and jewelry curator for 27 years and we have carved out a niche for ourselves in the jewelry industry.
Mr. Kalsi, with his profound experience, is also a known Diamond Jewellery Expert, Solitaire Specialist, Certified Gemologist, Author, and Jewellery Store operations Coach.
Whether you’re looking for professional jewelry advice, or planning to buy a new one for your wardrobe.
we are just a call away.
Our jewellery boutique is based out of Delhi. You can find more information about us on www.jdsolitaires.com
Author: Mr. Sanjay Kalsi, Gemologist, Founder of JD Solitaires.
Contact Me: – 9810010950
Posted On: November 7, 2022